Our colleagues all know that injection into the tail vein of mice is not easy. It requires hand feel, practice, and patience. During the experiment, if you can't get in for many times, you will also have a feeling of collapse. The consensus was that there was no way to be opportunistic with endnotes. The only way to master it is to play more, practice diligently, find feelings, and if you feel you have found it, you will have self-confidence, so even if you have self-confidence, it is difficult for you to be 100% sure. There are three reasons and difficulties in chasing it: 1. Whether the animal is held firmly or not, the second is the filling degree of the blood vessels of the rat tail, and the third is the direction of the needle into the blood vessel.
If these three become the animal's firm hold, the blood vessel is very full, and you can see whether the needle tip enters the blood vessel or not, is there any difficulty in the endnote? In fact, the venous visual endnote fixator developed by us solves the following three problems:
1. Using Li's quick-loading rat barrel, the rat loading speed is fast, the holding is firm, the rat position is comfortable, and the rat will not move forward, which ensures the stability of the injection:
2. Use the pressing method to push the blood in the blood vessels of the tail root part of the rat tail to the back half of the rat tail, so that the blood vessels are fully filled and the needle can be easily inserted.
3. Use special yellow light to irradiate the tail of the rat, so that the blood vessels of the tail of the rat are revealed, and the needle tip can be pierced in a targeted manner under visual conditions, and it is no longer just blind typing based on the feel, whether the needle enters the blood vessels, and swings The needle can know whether the needle is in the blood vessel by seeing whether the blood vessel moves along with it, and no longer pursue the feeling of disappointment when the needle enters the blood vessel (in fact, this kind of feeling is generally difficult to experience in a short period of time).
These three difficulties have been solved, and endnotes will no longer be difficult in the future. It is estimated that there will not be so many people discussing endnotes online, and people will be completely freed from the troubles of endnotes. Our endnote holder is aimed at these three difficulties. After three years of painstaking research, it is carefully designed and manufactured with new thinking and new concepts. This small instrument will use new principles and new operating methods. Refresh the user's eyes and ears. This will also be an important milestone on the road to rat tail vein injection.
1. Test bench size: 340x320mm
2. Height of test bench: 700mm
3. Test bench material: metal paint
4. Injector size: 275*160*120mm
5. The quick-loading mouse tube can hold 17-40g mice
6. 1W transmitted light source
7. The transmitted light intensity is steplessly adjustable
8. Automatic tail pressing, no need for manual pressing
9. The tail press can be controlled manually or by foot.
10. Light source 0~35mm stroke adjustment, can inject different positions
11. Power adapter: output 12v 2A
12. Power adapter: Input: AC100-220V 50Hz
13. Power: <10W
14. Overall size: 275*160*120mm
15. Weight of the whole machine: 2Kg
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters