ZS-MU physiological and pharmacological multi-purpose instrument is a comprehensive multi-purpose experimental instrument. It divides the oscillation frequency successively by a digital integrated circuit to generate various standard frequencies and time intervals. It can be used as a rectangular wave stimulator to stimulate output. The waveform has a steep front and a flat top, which is an ideal rectangular wave. The wave width and voltage amplitude are continuously adjustable, and there are single, double, timing, continuous and other output modes, delay circuits and synchronous output. The counting circuit adopts a three-digit digital tube to directly display numbers, which can be used to count time, count the number of droplets and animal activity, and can be connected to electromagnetic markers and recorders for recording. The multi-purpose instrument is equipped with AC control, and it is also equipped with an external electric heater for constant temperature control for experiments such as provocative electric convulsions.
l. Frequency range (A): multiplied by 2n, a total of eleven grades, namely 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 (Hz)
2. Time interval (B): multiplied by 2n, a total of eleven files, namely 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 (S)
3. Stimulation output: 1. Output mode: five types: continuous A, continuous B, continuous double, timed and single.
4. Output voltage amplitude (stimulation intensity): 0~2V, 0~12V, 0~100V three gears, all continuously adjustable.
5. Output rectangular wave width: 0.1 ms~20ms, continuously adjustable.
6. The stimulation output has short-circuit protection, which can withstand long-term short-circuit. After the short circuit is removed, the instrument returns to normal output immediately without restarting.
7. Delay range: There is no "delay" adjustment between the stimulus output and the synchronization output, which is used when observing the waveform with an oscilloscope. The delay can be continuously adjusted from 2ms to 500ms. When it is twice consecutively, the delay also serves as the interval between two pulses. interval adjustment. The delay also doubles as an adjustment for the duration of the AC output.
8. Output interface: There are "synchronization output" and "stimulus monitoring" sockets on the rear panel for connecting to the oscilloscope.
9. The rear panel has AC voltage output, 0~150V continuously adjustable, for irritating and shocking experiments.
l0. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz±2 Hz.
11. Power consumption: less than 10W
12. Volume: 185×230×100mm
13. Weight: less than 2DG
14. Use environment: temperature -10°C~+40°C, temperature less than 85% (+°C) atmospheric pressure 86.6Dpa~106.KPa
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters