Electrical (square wave) stimulation is one of the most commonly used experimental methods in physiology and pharmacology. There are nearly 100 experimental methods using electrical stimulation in the pharmacology experimental methodology (third edition) alone. However, the strength of the stimulator function, the width of the square wave setting range, the quality of the waveform, and the ease of use are often the main factors. The key to the success of the experiment. The instrument adopts a liquid crystal panel, and the current output parameters are displayed in Chinese, which is very intuitive. It can store 8 set waveform parameters, which is convenient for the experimenter's operation.
1. Bidirectional Pulse Bidirectional pulse solves the problem of generating electrolytic reaction around the electrode with a polar stimulation for a long time, thereby protecting the nerves, muscles, blood vessels and other tissues in contact with the electrode, and reducing the tissue polarization effect.
2. High voltage High voltage can be used for strong stimulation of animals, such as convulsions, irritation, stinging and stimulation of large animals, such as pigs, dogs, monkeys, rabbits, etc., which solves the problem of low stimulation voltage in some biological signal acquisition and processing systems .
3. Current limiting: One is to protect the stimulus object from being damaged by high current, and the other is to protect the instrument from being damaged by overcurrent. When the output current exceeds the current limiting value, the instrument automatically reduces the pulse amplitude so that the current does not exceed the set value.
4. Gradient boost When set to continuous wave change output mode, the output will automatically boost the output according to the set base value and incremental interval time and incremental voltage, which is very convenient for stinging and irritating experiments.
5. External trigger output External trigger output is to output one or a group of signals of the same polarity at the output end when a pulse signal or a group of pulse signals is input to the outside, because the output voltage and current are adjustable, thus playing a role in signal amplification and waveform shaping.
1. Square wave output form: positive pulse
2. Positive pulse + delay + negative pulse
3. Positive pulse + negative pulse
4. Square wave output type: single wave output, single wave discontinuous output, continuous wave output, continuous wave discontinuous output, continuous wave variable voltage output, external square wave input, variable voltage variable current output
5. Square wave parameters:
(1) Voltage: 2 to 200V in increments of 1V
(2) Current: 0.01～2.00mA adjustable current limit, the increment is 0.01mA
(3) Wave width: 50μs～4.99999s error <±2μs
(4) Gap: 50μs～4.99999s error <±2μs
(5) Trigger delay: 0 or 20μs～4.9999s error <±2μs
(6) Trigger signal voltage: ±2～12V
(7) Intermittent: 1ms～999.999s
(8) There are 8 storage settings, which can be set to the most commonly used 8 square wave output forms. With sync output interface.
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters