In vitro tissue devices or in vitro tissue baths have been studied for hundreds of years, providing experimenters with a convenient physiological model.
Typically, isolated tissue devices are used in groups of 2, 4, 8 or more, so that factors affecting the experiment such as perfusate containing oxygen and drugs can be controlled. The emergence of transgenic mice has expanded the application field of in vitro tissue experiments, so that in vitro tissue or organ perfusion experiments can allow molecular biologists to quantitatively analyze the physiological responses of animals after changing gene sequences.
The ex vivo tissue perfusion system enables researchers to significantly increase their productivity because the system allows multiple channels to be performed simultaneously. The range of experimental setups provided by this system is very large, allowing the experimenter to perform a wide variety of experiments.
1. Bath volume: 20ml (4 pieces)
2. Bath depth: 60 mm
3. Bath preheating: 15 ml/20ml/25ml
4. Snake heater: 30ml (4 pieces)
5. Storage bottle volume: 1400 ml
6. Heating method: water bath circulating heating
7. Temperature range: ambient temperature - 50°C
8. Drainage method: gravity (manual)
9. Perfusion method: gravity (manual)
10. Oxygen supply method: oxygen cylinder (self-prepared)
11. Pressure gauge range: 0-15Kpa (overload protection)
12. 4 scientific research tension sensors
13.Material: acrylic, glass, stainless steel
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters