Langendorff isolated heart perfusion system is suitable for the determination of isolated mammalian heart perfusion (langendorff's method) and isolated heart coronary flow (coronaryfilw.cf). Constant pressure perfusion can be directly carried out, and peristaltic pump can be used for constant flow perfusion.
In the isolated heart perfusion system, the heart is kept in a bath with a temperature control system, through different control environments (such as a certain perfusion pressure, temperature, pH, etc.) and various factors (such as nutrients, ischemia, lack of Oxygen and drugs, etc.) to observe the effect on cardiac activity, and also to observe the effect on coronary flow, etc., to study the physiological and pharmacological experiments of cardiovascular function.
Various signals of isolated heart activity (such as ventricular pressure, electrocardiogram, etc.) can be recorded and analyzed by a physiological signal recording and analysis system and corresponding transducers and electrodes.
1. Two hearts can be perfused at the same time.
2. It can carry out constant current and constant pressure perfusion.
3. Stainless steel bracket, adjustable flow.
4. Temperature: room temperature ---- 85℃
5. Temperature fluctuation: ±0.03℃
6. Sink size: 350×220×160mm
7. Temperature indication: digital
8. Speed range 1～100rpm, reversible forward and reverse (peristaltic pump)
9. Peristaltic pump speed resolution 0.1 rpm
10. Speed regulation mode: continuous adjustment of membrane keys
11. Display mode: 3-digit LED display current speed
12. Flow rate: 0.05～290 mL/min
13. External control interface start-stop control, direction control, speed control (0～5V, 0～10V, 4～20mA optional)
14. Working environment: temperature 0～40℃, relative humidity < 80%
15. Driver size (L×W×H): 212×112×142(mm)
16. Drive weight: 2.8Kg
17. Protection class: IP31
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters