MADLAB-4C/501H biological signal acquisition and processing system
MadLab-4C/501H biomedical signal acquisition and processing system is an upgraded product developed on the basis of our company's MadLab-4c. This type of product summarizes the advantages and disadvantages of the original product, and adopts the latest high-integration chip, which greatly improves the system performance.Pre-consultation
MadLab-4C/501H biomedical signal acquisition and processing system is an upgraded product developed on the basis of our company's MadLab-4c. This type of product summarizes the advantages and disadvantages of the original product, and adopts the latest high-integration chip, which greatly improves the system performance.
1. Amplitude: 0-100V step size 1mv
2. Wave width: 0.1-6000ms, program-controlled adjustment step 0.1ms
3. Output current: 10mA, with constant current and constant voltage output function
4. Working mode: single stimulation, series stimulation, main cycle stimulation, automatic interval adjustment stimulation, automatic amplitude adjustment stimulation, automatic wave width adjustment stimulation, automatic frequency adjustment, 7 kinds of stimulation
5. The number of stimulation pulses: arbitrary, the stimulation waveform can be edited by task output
6. Stimulation interval: arbitrary, can be as long as minutes, hours
7. Stimulation string length: arbitrary, can be as long as minutes, hours
8. Delay time: 1-250ms, program-controlled adjustment step length 1ms
9. Stimulation preview: After selecting the stimulation parameters, you can preview the amplitude and the number of wave widths of the stimulation pulses.
1. Number of channels: four-channel external program-controlled amplifier, the indicators are exactly the same, the hardware parameters can be adjusted throughout the whole process, USB2.0 interface, one stimulator;
2. Sampling rate: 16-bit A/D, the error is ≤±1/2LSB, the maximum sampling rate is up to 500KHz, and the sampling rate is artificially adjustable;
3. Input mode: double-ended balanced differential input;
4. Input impedance: 10MΩ+10MΩ;
5. Gain shifting: 1, 2, 5, ～500000, a total of 18 program-controlled switching. Equivalent to 10μV-2000mv;
6. Gain accuracy: 0.5% (F.S) (measured after 1 hour of warm-up)
7. Gain stability: 0.05%/h (measured after 1 hour of warm-up)
8. Time drift, less than 3μV/hour (input short circuit, after preheating for 1 hour, it will be converted to the input terminal at the maximum gain)
9. Temperature drift: less than 3μV/hour (input short circuit, after preheating for 1 hour, it will be converted to the input terminal at the maximum gain)
10. Time constant: DC, 5s, 2s, 1 s, 0.2s, 0.02S, 0.002s, 0.001s, 0.0005s, a total of nine program-controlled adjustable;
11. Drop recording function: any channel can record the total number of drops, the speed of drops, the number of drops and the speed of drops in any time period.
12. Low-pass filter: DC-30KHz (+0.5dB — -3dB) 10 grades, the upper limit frequency can be input arbitrarily during use; (1Hz, 3Hz, 10Hz, 30Hz, 100Hz, 300Hz, 1KHz, 3KHz, 10KHz, 30KHz)
13. Filter characteristics: 9th-order Bessel low-pass filter, stopband attenuation -120dB/10 octave.
14. Linearity: 0.1% of full scale
15. Distortion: less than 1%
16. Noise: less than 3μVRMS (input short circuit, converted to input when the maximum gain is 30K bandwidth)
Less than 2μVRMS (input short circuit, converted to input when the maximum gain is 10K bandwidth)
17. Common mode rejection ratio: >100dB
18. 50Hz notch: Yes. Attenuate 32dB
19. Baseline tracking: Yes. Can effectively overcome baseline drift.
20. Monitoring function: any channel monitoring
21. ECG function: standard full-lead ECG, software switch lead mode.
22. Signal input: positive and negative analog input
Some published articles
1. The expression changes and correlation analysis of high mobility group box-1 and tissue factor in the serum of rats with sepsis
2.The Protective Effect of 1,25(OH)2D3on Myocardial Function Is Mediatedvia Sirtuin 3-Regulated Fatty Acid Metabolism
3.Vitamin D/VDR regulates peripheral energy homeostasis via centralrenin-angiotensin system
For more literature, please consult: 400-016-4066
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters