The ZS-FDC stereotaxic apparatus uses a three-degree coordinate system specified by markers or other reference points outside the skull to determine the position of certain neural structures under the cortex for directional stimulation, Destruction, injection of drugs, guided potential research, etc.
ZS-FDC Stereotaxic Instrument is an important research device in the fields of neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology and neurosurgery. The establishment of animal models of schizophrenia, the establishment of epilepsy animal models, the establishment of intracerebral tumor models, the study of learning and memory, the transplantation of neural stem cells in the brain, and cerebral ischemia. The ZS-FDC stereotaxic apparatus is currently the most cost-effective and has all the features of the standard stereotaxic apparatus. The operating arm can be rotated 360 degrees from the stand to facilitate the immobilization of experimental animals.
1. Different animal adapters are available for rats, mice, birds, cats, geckos and guinea pigs. The locator has a constant temperature function, the temperature control range: room temperature ~ 60 ℃, material: alloy material.
2. Three-dimensional propulsion stroke: ≥80mm, the moving range of the operating arm up and down, left and right, front and rear can reach a value of ≥80mm, including the Left arm and the Right arm
3. The vertical direction can be rotated 180 degrees and can be locked at any position at any time. The operating arm can rotate 360 degrees, and the swing range is 180 degrees.
4. Laser scale and open U-shaped base design make reading more convenient, and the special process scale parts eliminate the fatigue caused by reading
5. Double-ended screw design, the operation arm moves up and down, left and right, front and rear more accurately and smoothly
6. It can maintain good accuracy and flexibility in operation at different temperatures
7. Direct positioning according to the map at the Bregma point, avoiding secondary reading and calculation, and simplifying the experimental operation process;
8. Counting accuracy: ±1μm, the moving distance reading accuracy is 1μm, which meets higher experimental requirements, the accuracy of this dimension thruster: ±0.1mm
9. The lengthened bottom plate is 400mm*255mm, which is suitable for the application of various animals
10. Vertical operation direction indicator to prevent misoperation, vertical locking and positioning button separation, to ensure accurate operation at any angle, precisely designed lateral rotation operation space, the distance between the knob and the U-shaped seat is 28mm;
11. The head of the animal adapter adopts a curved design, which is more tightly fixed to the head of the animal; the locking method of the ear bar adopts the pressing plate method, which is convenient to use
12. The three-dimensional operating arm display screen can be set to zero at any point, and the horizontal direction can be rotated 360 degrees and locked at any position at any time. The specially treated material surface is easy to clean and maintains good cleanliness for a long time.
13. The surface of the constant temperature blanket is easy to clean. The liquid crystal display is used to display the temperature measurement and temperature control. The instrument has a percentage of body temperature and the set temperature. The instrument has heating and constant temperature prompts. Intelligent heating can prevent overheating. Intelligent temperature control, high precision and good reliability. The far-infrared heating similar to sunlight, the heat is easily absorbed by the animal body, safe and comfortable. It adopts safe DC low voltage heating, and continuously displays the set temperature and the actual temperature measured. The digital display is intuitive and clear, and the touch adjustment keys are easy to use. (optional)
14. Temperature control range: room temperature ~ 60 ℃, temperature control accuracy: ± 0.01 degrees, stainless steel rectal temperature sensor diameter 2mm round head, no stimulation to animals. (optional)
Some published articles
1.Mechanisms responsible for the effect of median nerve electrical stimulation on traumatic brain injuryinduced coma:orexin-A-mediated N-methyl-Daspartate receptor subunit NR1 upregulation
2.Effect of Yinaojieyu decoction on brain function in rats with depression-anxiety dementia after cerebral hemorrhage
3.Increased autophagic degradationcontributes to the neuroprotection of hydrogen sulfideagainst cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury
4. Effects of Grid1 gene on puberty and farrowing performance in female rats
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters