Color touch screen anesthesia ventilator (intelligent proportional valve)
Man-machine interface: 7.0-inch 65K color 800*480 resistive touch screen, the main working interface displays dual waveforms of pressure and flow at the same time, as well as 8 main monitoring parameters and 6 setting parameters, the display content is rich and intuitive. At the same time, it has the function of physical button operation, which reduces the probability of failure.Pre-consultation
1. Human-machine interface: 7.0-inch 65K color 800*480 resistive touch screen, the main working interface displays dual waveforms of pressure and flow, as well as 8 main monitoring parameters and 6 setting parameters, and the display content is rich and intuitive. At the same time, it has the function of physical button operation, which reduces the probability of failure.
2. Rich alarm parameters: upper and lower limits of airway pressure, upper and lower limits of expiratory tidal volume, upper and lower limits of minute ventilation, upper and lower limits of respiratory rate, upper and lower limits of oxygen concentration (optional), upper and lower limits of ETCO2 (optional), etc. 12 1 monitoring parameter alarm, and 4 system alarms of low battery power, battery exhaustion, low air source pressure, and high continuous airway pressure. And has alarm record function, can store 100 alarm records.
3. Manual/machine-controlled one-key switching: It has a one-key switching interface, which can be used in conjunction with the manual/machine-controlled lever on the anesthesia circuit to realize the manual/machine-controlled one-key switching function.
4. Optional CO2 monitoring module: compatible with most CO2 monitoring modules, can display real-time CO2 curve and ETCO2 parameters, and has the upper and lower limit alarm function of ETCO2 parameters.
5. Breathing ring function: The pressure-volume ring and the volume-flow ring can be displayed simultaneously on the breathing ring display interface.
6. 24-hour trend chart function: 24-hour trend chart can be displayed on the trend chart interface, and all monitoring parameters are stored in the trend chart data table every 10 minutes under working conditions.
7. Unique bellows calibration function: users or maintenance personnel can use the bellows to verify the tidal volume of the anesthesia ventilator without ventilator testing equipment to ensure the accuracy of the tidal volume and reduce maintenance costs.
1. Alarm parameters: airway pressure upper and lower limits, expiratory tidal volume upper and lower limits, minute ventilation upper and lower limits, respiratory rate upper and lower limits, oxygen concentration upper and lower limits (optional), ETCO2 upper and lower limits (optional) and other 12 monitoring parameters Alarms, and 4 system alarms for low battery, exhausted battery, low air pressure, high continuous airway pressure
2. Monitoring parameters: inspiratory tidal volume VTI, expiratory tidal volume VTE, minute ventilation MV, spontaneous minute ventilation MVspn, respiratory frequency f, spontaneous breathing frequency fspn, peak airway pressure Ppeak, mean airway pressure Pmean, exhalation Positive end-expiratory pressure PEEP, inspiratory oxygen concentration FiO2 (optional), end-tidal carbon dioxide ETCO2 (optional)
3. Setting parameters: tidal volume TV (electronic proportional valve), respiratory rate rate, inspiratory ratio I:E, inspiratory time Ti (SIMV mode), pressure trigger Ptr, flow trigger Ftr, positive end-expiratory pressure PEEP (electronic PEEP ), pressure limit Pmax
4. You only need to input the weight of the animal to obtain physiological parameters such as respiratory rate and tidal volume, and memorize the user-defined parameters of the experimenter, which can be called at any time.
5. Breathing mode: A/C, SIMV, PCV, MAN
6. Tidal volume: 20—1500ML Respiratory rate: 4—100BPM Breathing ratio: 10:1-1:10
7. Positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP): OFF, 3-20cmH2O pressure control: 5~20cmH2O
8. Flow trigger: 0~20LPM, pressure trigger: 0~20cmH2O, monitoring parameters:
9. Inspiratory tidal volume: 0~2500Ml Expiratory tidal volume: 0~2500ml Minute ventilation volume: 0~60LPM
10. Spontaneous minute ventilation: 0~60LPM breathing rate: 0~100BPM
10. Spontaneous breathing rate: 0~100BPM Maximum pressure: 0~100cmH2O
11. Average pressure: 0~100cmH2O Positive end-expiratory pressure: 0~100cmH2O Oxygen concentration: 15~100%
12. Alarms for 12 monitoring parameters such as upper and lower limits of airway pressure, upper and lower limits of expiratory tidal volume, upper and lower limits of minute ventilation, upper and lower limits of respiratory rate, upper and lower limits of oxygen concentration (optional), and upper and lower limits of ETCO2 (optional), and 4 system alarms for low battery, exhausted battery, low air pressure, high continuous airway pressure.
13. Voltage: AC100~240V, 50/60HZ
14. Power: <60 watts
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters