Small Animal Anesthesia Positioning Microinjection System
ZS-MV-HR series small animal anesthesia positioning microinjection system is specially designed for mice, rats and other small animals to provide isoflurane or sevoflurane and other anesthesia positioning microinjection systems, and is a portable anesthesia machine for inhalation anesthesia. Customers take it with them. ZS-MV-HR series small animal anesthesia positioning microinjection system is a simple and practical integrated instrument with integrated design.Pre-consultation
ZS-MV-HR series small animal anesthesia positioning microinjection system is specially designed for mice, rats and other small animals to provide isoflurane or sevoflurane and other anesthesia positioning microinjection systems, and is a portable anesthesia machine for inhalation anesthesia. Customers take it with them. The system consists of an anesthesia machine, a digital display single-arm brain stereotaxic instrument and a microinjection pump, using the air flow of the air source as a power, oxygen and isoflurane are mixed in an anesthesia tank, and enter the animal body through a mask or a ventilator, Short-term or long-term anesthesia control can be performed to ensure precise anesthesia depth, and once anesthesia is over, resuscitation can be achieved within 2 minutes. Anesthesia techniques for laboratory animals have been widely used in biomedicine, clinical trial research and teaching experiments. Animal anesthesia is not only to reduce animal pain and meet the requirements of animal welfare, but also to ensure the smooth progress of animal surgery and experimental research. At present, injection anesthesia is the most common animal anesthesia in my country. The advantage is that no expensive equipment is required, just a syringe. However, after the anesthetic is injected into the animal, it must be metabolized by the liver before the animal wakes up; if the dose is too large, the animal will die from excessive anesthesia, and if the dose is too small, the animal cannot enter an anesthetized state or it is slow. In developed countries, gas inhalation anesthesia is very common in animal experiments, and various experimental animals such as rodents, dogs, and monkeys use gas inhalation anesthesia. The advantages of gas inhalation anesthesia are that animals enter anesthesia quickly, wake up quickly, easily control the depth of anesthesia, and have good safety. Animal morbidity and mortality are low, and animal surgery has a high success rate.
ZS-MV-HR series small animal anesthesia positioning microinjection system is a simple and practical integrated instrument with integrated design.
1. Adopt standard open breathing non-circulating loop design to reduce dead space
2. Inhalation anesthesia for rats, mice, rabbits, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs and other animals
3. The evaporator adopts clinical application design, the interior can withstand 50kPa pressure without leakage, and the operating temperature range is 10-35 °C
4. Display specifications: 7-inch LCD resistive color screen
5. Provide 0.2-2 double tubes, the center distance of the double tubes can be selected as 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.5mm, which can facilitate the bilateral positioning of the brain
6. Intelligent monitoring automatic alarm reminder, regular intelligent monitoring fault alarm and fault cause, remote Bluetooth operation function.
7. Anesthetic concentration range: 0~5%, using the classic Penlon anesthesia tank technology, the minimum anesthetic volatile concentration is adjusted to 0.15%, anesthetic stock: 300ml
8. Equipped with accurate oxygen flowmeter, the flow control range is 0-1L/min and 0-4L/min
9. The output concentration of the vaporizer can be adjusted, and the output is not affected by changes in flow, temperature, flow rate, and pressure. The safety locking device prevents accidental evaporation of anesthetics
10. Optional expansion flowmeter to meet the experimental requirements of various gas sources
11. Various specifications of accessories (induction box, anesthesia mask, anesthetic gas recovery system, etc.) can be selected according to experimental requirements and different types of animals of different sizes.
12. Negative pressure pumping: the air flow rate of the suction pump is large, the size is adjustable, 1-100l/h, which can realize the waste gas recovery of no less than 5 different anesthesia channels. The real-time display unit of the gas flow rate is sccm, and the air pressure in the waste gas recovery container The real-time display unit is kpa. It has low pressure alarm function and airflow curve. The graph is displayed in real time.
The 13.5-inch touch screen has its own lock screen function, and the exhaust gas absorption effect is good
14. Weighing function: The weight of the gas filter tank can be weighed and displayed at any time, and the high-quality adsorption material is selected to effectively ensure the adsorption saturation value of the exhaust gas.
15. Alarm function: it has the first-level (weight adjustable in real time) indicator light flashing, the second-level (weight adjustable in real time) overweight alarm (indicator light and buzzer at the same time), with weighing calibration and gas calibration functions.
16. Use environment: The use temperature can be adjusted in real time according to the ambient temperature, and the concentration of carbon dioxide and oxygen can be monitored in real time.
17. Carbon dioxide oxygen: real-time display curve.
18. Upgrade function: real-time display of various alkane anesthesia concentration %.
19. Working modes: injection only, extraction only, injection/extraction, extraction/injection, continuous mode
20. Available syringe specifications: 0.5-1000ul, flow rate: 3.66 pl/min (0.5ul syringe)-3.818 ml/min (1000ul syringe)
21. Power-off memory function to remember the setting parameters before power-off 4.3-inch WQVGA TFT color LCD touch panel setting parameters (syringe diameter, injection rate, injection volume, injection/withdrawal operation
22. The movement range of the operating arm can reach up to 80mm up and down, left and right, front and rear, can be rotated 180 degrees in the vertical direction and can be locked at any position at any time, and can be rotated 360 degrees in the horizontal direction and can be locked at any position at any time
23. It can be used with micro-injection pump, micro-camera device and cranial drill.
24. The head of the animal adapter adopts a curved design, which is more tightly fixed to the head of the animal, and the locking method of the ear bar adopts the pressing plate method
25. The reading accuracy of the moving distance is 1μm, which meets higher experimental requirements. The sensor and LCD display are installed separately and independently, which is convenient for reading. The battery has a long service life and does not generate electronic noise, which is convenient for electrophysiological experiments.
26. The vertical locking and the positioning button are separated to ensure accurate operation at any angle. The precisely designed lateral rotation operation space, the distance between the knob and the U-shaped seat is 28mm
27. The three-dimensional manipulator display screen is set to zero at any point, and the Bregma point is directly positioned according to the map, avoiding secondary readings and calculations, and simplifying the experimental operation process
28. The locator has a constant temperature function
29. Temperature control range: room temperature ~ 60 ℃, temperature control accuracy: ± 0.01 degrees, stainless steel rectal temperature sensor diameter 2mm round head, no stimulation to animals.
30. Reading accuracy: ≤1μm
Some published articles
1.Novel-graded traumatic brain injury model in rats induced by closed head impacts
2.Report on establishing hyperlipidemia model of SD rats in SPF grade
3. Transcriptome sequencing in a 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson’s disease
4.Increasedautophagic degradation contributes to the neuroprotection of hydrogen sulfideagainst cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury
5.Mechanisms responsible for the effect of median nerve electrical stimulation on traumatic brain injury induced coma: orexin-A-mediated N-methyl-D aspartate receptor subunit NR1 upregulation
For more literature, please consult: 400-016-4066
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters