Intravenous Visual Rat Endnote Holder
Our colleagues all know that it is not easy to inject into the tail vein of rats, because the skin is thick and the scaly blood vessels are deep, and the animal is fierce and difficult to bind.Pre-consultation
Our colleagues all know that it is not easy to inject into the tail vein of rats, because the skin is thick and the scaly blood vessels are deep, and the animal is fierce and difficult to bind. Everyone agrees that there is no opportunistic way to inject tail veins in rats. You can only practice more, find your hand, accumulate experience, and practice makes perfect. In fact, it is not the case. Beginners who want to do tail vein injection in rats only need to master these three methods. Well, the first is to hold the animal firmly, the second is to fully fill the blood vessels of the animal, and the third is to know whether the needle has entered the blood vessel.
If all three are done, is it still difficult to rat tail? In fact, we developed a rat intravenous visual endnote fixator for these three problems:
1. The use of Li's quick-loading rat tube, the rat loading speed is fast, the holding is firm, the rat position is comfortable, and the rat will not move forward, which ensures the stability of the injection.
2. Use the pressing method to push the blood in the blood vessels of the tail root part of the rat tail to the back half of the rat tail, so that the blood vessels are fully filled and the needle can be easily inserted.
3. Use special yellow light to irradiate the tail of the rat, so that the blood vessels of the tail of the rat are exposed, and the needle tip can be pierced in a visual condition, so as to achieve a targeted, no longer blind typing based on the feel alone, (whether the needle enters the blood vessel, Swing the needle to see if the blood vessel moves along with it to know whether the needle is in the blood vessel) and no longer pursue the feeling of disappointment when the needle is inserted into the blood vessel (in fact, this feeling is generally difficult to experience in a short period of time).
All three of these problems are solved, and we'll be completely freed from the troubles of endnotes. In response to these three problems, our endnote holder has been carefully designed and manufactured with new thinking and new concepts after three years of painstaking research. This small instrument will be used with new principles and new operating methods. Who is refreshing. This will also be an important milestone on the road to rat tail vein injection.
1. Lee's quick-loading rat tube can hold 150-450g rats
2. The inner lining should be installed in the cylinder of mouse with less than 220g
3.10W LED yellow light
4. Equipped with upper pressure block release foot switch
5. Power adapter: Input: AC100-220V 50Hz
Output: DC 12V 2A
6. Machine size: 350 * 210 * 200 mm
7. Machine weight: 3.5 Kg
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters