Single-arm digital stereotaxic device
Stereotaxic apparatus, also known as stereotaxic apparatus, uses a three-degree coordinate system defined by signs or other reference points outside the skull to determine the position of certain neural structures under the cortex for non-direct exposure. Under the guidance of directional stimulation, destruction, drug injection, guided potential research.Pre-consultation
Stereotaxic apparatus, also known as stereotaxic apparatus, uses a three-degree coordinate system specified by marks or other reference points outside the skull to determine the position of certain neural structures under the cortex for the purpose of non-direct exposure. Under the guidance of directional stimulation, destruction, drug injection, guided potential research. Animal brain stereotaxic instrument is an important research device in the fields of neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology and neurosurgery. Animal model establishment, epilepsy animal model establishment, brain tumor model establishment, learning and memory, brain neural stem cell transplantation, cerebral ischemia and other research.
The desktop digital stereotaxic instrument has all the features of the standard stereotaxic instrument. A displacement sensor and a digital display are added to the three-dimensional operating arm of the original standard stereotaxic instrument, so that the X, Y, and Z axes can move digitally. Simultaneous display on the display screen, the user does not need to check the data back and forth, directly read the X, Y, Z moving distance, which facilitates the experimental reading process; the three-dimensional manipulator display screen is zeroed at any point, and the positioning is directly carried out according to the map to avoid secondary readings and calculation, which simplifies the experimental operation process; adopts European imported sensors and display screens, the quality is stable and reliable, and the reading accuracy of moving distance is 1μm; the sensors and digital display use electronics as the power supply, which avoids the electronic noise and interference caused by alternating current, and is suitable for electrical Physiological experiments and keep the experimental site clean and tidy.
1. Different animal adapters are available for rats, mice, birds, cats, geckos and guinea pigs. The locator has a constant temperature function, the temperature control range: room temperature ~ 60 ℃, material: alloy material.
2. Three-dimensional propulsion stroke: ≥80mm, and the moving range of the operating arm can reach up to ≥80mm.
3. The vertical direction can be rotated 180 degrees and can be locked at any position at any time. The operating arm can rotate 360 degrees, and the swing range is 180 degrees.
4. Laser scale and open U-shaped base design make reading more convenient, and the special process scale parts eliminate the fatigue caused by reading
5. Double-ended screw design, the operation arm moves up and down, left and right, front and rear more accurately and smoothly
6. It can maintain good accuracy and flexibility in operation at different temperatures
7. Direct positioning according to the map at the Bregma point, avoiding secondary reading and calculation, and simplifying the experimental operation process;
8. Counting accuracy: ±1μm, the moving distance reading accuracy is 1μm, to meet higher experimental requirements, the precision of this dimension thruster: ±0.01mm
9. Display: LCD display (X, Y, Z three axes), large screen display, more favorable reading, reading display without plug-in, anti-interference mobile battery can be used for up to 72 hours, long service life, no electronic noise , convenient for electrophysiological experiments
10. The lengthened base plate is 400mm*255mm, suitable for a variety of animal applications
11. Vertical operation direction indicator to prevent misoperation, vertical locking and positioning button separation, to ensure accurate operation at any angle, precisely designed lateral rotation operation space, the distance between the knob and the U-shaped seat is 28mm;
12. The head of the animal adapter adopts a curved design, which is more tightly fixed to the head of the animal; the locking method of the ear bar adopts the pressing plate method, which is convenient to use
13. The three-dimensional operating arm display screen can be set to zero at any point, and the horizontal direction can be rotated 360 degrees and locked at any position at any time. The specially treated material surface is easy to clean and maintains good cleanliness for a long time.
14. The surface of the constant temperature blanket is easy to clean. The liquid crystal display is used to display the temperature measurement and temperature control. The instrument has a percentage of body temperature and the set temperature. The instrument has heating and constant temperature prompts. Intelligent heating can prevent overheating. Intelligent temperature control, high precision and good reliability. The far-infrared heating similar to sunlight, the heat is easily absorbed by the animal body, safe and comfortable. It adopts safe DC low voltage heating, and continuously displays the set temperature and the actual temperature measured. The digital display is intuitive and clear, and the touch adjustment keys are easy to use.
15. Temperature control range: room temperature ~ 60 ℃, temperature control accuracy: ±0.01 degrees, stainless steel rectal temperature sensor diameter 2mm round head, no stimulation to animals.
16. Function keys: zero key (CLR/SET), relative value/absolute value (REL/ABS): relative value/absolute value, mm/ft: (mm/inch), function key (F/ENTER)
17. Working power supply: 1.5V.
18. Precise positioning such as up and down, left and right, front and rear, rotation, etc.
19. Temperature control range: room temperature~60℃ (recommended 34~38℃)
20. Working conditions: temperature 0 - +40 ℃; relative humidity <80%.
21. Storage and transportation temperature: -10 - +60℃.
Some published articles
1.Dexmedetomidine and Netrin-1Combination Therapy Inhibits Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress by Regulating the ERK5/MEF2A Pathway to Attenuate Cerebral Ischemia Injury
2. Transcriptome sequencing in a 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson’s disease
3.miR-183-5p alleviates early injury after intracerebral hemorrhage by inhibiting heme oxygenase-1 expression
4.Mechanisms responsible for the effect of median nerve electrical stimulation on traumatic brain injuryinduced coma:orexin-A-mediated N-methyl-Daspartate receptor subunit NR1 upregulation
5. Intervention of Kidney - Tonifying and Essence - Filling Method on Insulin Signaling Pathway in Hippocampus of Alzheimer's Mice with Kidney Deficiency
For more literature, please consult: 400-016-4066
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters