animal experimental treadmill
The animal treadmill is mainly used for the running training of small mice, which can replace the traditional swimming training and make the training intensity index more accurate. one.Pre-consultation
The animal treadmill is mainly used for the running training of small mice, which can replace the traditional swimming training and make the training intensity index more accurate. one.
1. Applicable animals: rats or mice (rabbit, etc. need to be customized);
2. Channel size: 500×90×160mm;
3. 32-bit color LCD touch screen human-computer interaction interface; touch screen size: 7 inches, with a response speed of less than 3ms, to meet the user's operating habits of touch screen products
4. Motor: The system adopts imported servo motor, with high precision (1/115200), fast response speed (1ms), low noise (<30dB). 50/60Hz, total power 150W
5. Motor control: closed-loop feedback control is adopted. High control precision, strong real-time performance, speed control range of 0-100m/min, and precision of 0.01m/min.
6. Number of channels: 1~12, support free adjustment of the length of the runway, and the length adjustment range (30~60mm) can freely increase the number of runways;
7. The instrument has an appointment function, and the time to start/end the experiment can be set regularly; the equipment has a national registered trademark and software copyright (the original copy must be provided in the certificate attached to the manufacturer's qualification for reference)
8. Experiment time setting range: 0~900 minutes;
9. The runway slope can be adjusted freely, the slope adjustment range: 0-45°; the slope adjustment method: electric adjustment, with its own angle scale for easy observation.
10. Acceleration mode: uniform acceleration and deceleration, with halfway acceleration and deceleration, accuracy 1mm/min; multi-process control function, within the experimental time, can set a variety of motion modes (uniform speed, uniform acceleration, uniform deceleration, mixed mode acceleration and deceleration) It can set the motion mode in any time period, the acceleration can be set freely, the software version has Protocol setting, and segmented acceleration can be set. (optional)
11. Signal detection: The system uses current to detect the number of electric shocks, which solves a series of problems in previous tube detection, including slow response, blind spots, poor anti-interference ability, and poor signal accuracy.
12. Exhaustion method: time mode and number of times mode, the modes can be turned on at the same time, and the exhaustion solution is implemented on a first-come, first-served basis to meet the needs of different topics.
13. Self-protection mechanism: The system automatically discriminates and records the exhaustion time according to the stimulation conditions of the experimental animals, and at the same time stops the stimulation of the experimental animals, which effectively protects the experimental animals.
14. Stimulation mode: constant current electrical stimulation, acoustic stimulation, optical stimulation, sound source stimulation with a sound control range of 120db (decibel) and 10000Lux (lux), and can be independently controlled; the number of electric shocks adopts the principle of inductance, which solves the problem of previous tube detection. series of issues.
15. Electric stimulation intensity: voltage 110-240V, using DC constant current adjustable stimulation method, stimulation range 0.0-5.0mA, step 0.05mA.; stimulation action: 4-way jump without dead angle, stimulation method: DC pulse Mode
16. Independent timing of a separate channel (to be customized), to avoid errors in the time of placing and taking animals in the experiment, and to control the deviation of experimental synchronization time more efficiently.
17. The instrument also displays: exercise distance, exercise time, number of electric shocks, exhaustion state and other experimental data;
18. There is a power-off protection function inside the instrument, which can save 200 sets of experimental data;
19. The system has a click tolerance time setting. When the animal reaches the set electric shock time, the stimulation experiment of this channel ends, and various data are recorded.
20. With the function of electric shock, the sound and electricity can be used as a conditional signal to carry out behavioral experiments.
21. With electric shock tolerance setting, stop electric shock after reaching the tolerance time, the protection mechanism for animals.
22. The stimulation sound is controllable.
23. The system automatically saves 70 sets of experimental data, and the experimenter can browse any experimental data, and at the same time provide uploading to the U disk, which is convenient for users to process the data later. Data is automatically stored and can also be exported via USB.
Some published articles
1.The therapeutic effects of lipoxin A4 during treadmill exercise on monosodium iodoacetate-induced osteoarthritis in rats
2.Mechanical stress protects against osteoarthritis via regulation of the AMPK/NF‐κB signaling pathway
3. Ganoderic acid alleviates chemotherapy-induced fatigue in mice bearing colon tumor
4. The Therapeutic Effects of Treadmill Exercise on Osteoarthritis in Rats by Inhibiting the HDAC3/NF-KappaBPathway in vivo and in vitro
For more literature, please consult: 400-016-4066
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters