Rat tail light pain meter
The light tail flicking method is also called the photothermal tail flicking method or the radiant thermal tail flicking method. When the animal produces an effective tail flick to escape, this method to judge the level and change of the animal's pain threshold is called the light tail flick method.Pre-consultation
The basic principle of the rat tail photothermal pain measuring instrument is to irradiate a beam of light on the rat tail to generate a heat collection effect, so that the local temperature of the rat tail causes pain. When the pain threshold is exceeded, the animal will have an effective tail flick to escape. This method of judging the level and change of the animal's pain threshold is called the light tail flick method. When the animal feels pain, the tail will tap the table top, the built-in sensor will detect it immediately, stop the timing and turn off the light source, that is, the instrument automatically records the reaction time and the intensity of the light source. Data can be exported through U disk.
There is an infrared light source with adjustable intensity in the instrument, and the infrared light is mainly focused on the tail of the experimental animal through a parabolic reflector. During the experiment, the operator placed the experimental animal on the instrument, and placed the animal's tail at the infrared light source to receive stimulation.
The instrument is suitable for light tail flick experiments in rats and mice
1. The instrument adopts 805nm infrared spot;
2. Total light power: 50w
3. Light intensity adjustment range: 1%~100%, step size 1%
4. The maximum light time is 60 seconds (to avoid rat tail burns);
5. The minimum unit of timing is 0.01 seconds;
6. Timing method: automatic detection and recording of pain threshold, no need to stop manually (automatic manual optional).
7. Trigger start: foot switch, screen trigger two ways
8. The internal electric clock runs continuously for 10 years without time adjustment;
9. Comes with USB interface, data can be exported to U disk.
10. Machine screen size: 5 inch touch screen
11. Screen resolution: 800X600dpi
12. The instrument has a grouping function, and can store >4000 pieces of data at most (recorded data: group, serial number, experiment time, time, total time);
13. The instrument is equipped with one large and one mouse fixed cylinder;
14. Input voltage: AC 110~220V±5%;
15. Maximum input power: 10W;
16. Dimensions of the instrument: 340×260×135mm;
17. Weight: 3.5kg
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters