Elevated Plus Maze Experiment Video Analysis System
Rodents (such as rats and mice) have exploratory behaviors. After being placed in the elevated plus maze, they will actively explore the open arms, but they are afraid of the environment where the open arms hang high and open. Anti-anxiety drugs can increase open-arm exploratory activity, while anti-anxiety drugs do not. The elevated plus maze is a newer method of conducting anxiety research with reliable results. This product uses video tracking technology to complete the automation and quantification of the elevated plus maze experiment, and the results are more real, credible and objective.Pre-consultation
Rodents (such as rats, mice) have exploratory behaviors. After being placed in the elevated plus maze, they will actively explore the open arms, but they are afraid of the environment where the open arms hang high and open. Anti-anxiety drugs can increase open-arm exploratory activity, while anti-anxiety drugs do not. The elevated plus maze is a newer method of conducting anxiety research with reliable results. This product uses video tracking technology to complete the automation and quantification of the elevated plus maze experiment, and the results are more real, credible and objective.
1. Hardware parameters:
1. Elevated plus maze rat size: arm length: 500 x arm width 100 x arm height 300mm; mouse size: arm length: 300 x arm width 60 x arm height 150mm
2. Aluminum alloy frame and upgradeable bracket, easy to replace for rats and mice
3. Using video camera technology to realize the automation of the experimental process
4. Video file formats support AVI and MPEG-1 compression formats
2. Camera parameters:
1. Camera: gun type
2. Color: color/black and white
3. Camera resolution ≥640*480
4. Camera adapter power supply: DC 12V
5. Camera type: 2.8---12mm zoom
3. Software parameters:
1. One-click drawing area
The labmaze center fixed-point drawing method is convenient to draw the labyrinth area required for the experiment. After the experiment, it is found that a certain area is not drawn, and this area can be temporarily added without re-analyzing the video. The software can directly obtain the indicators of this area.
2. Intelligent AI algorithm
The software automatically recognizes the volume and shape of animals by learning and extracts them from complex backgrounds. It has strong anti-interference ability and filtering ability. Even if there are many ripples that interfere with the picture, it can accurately track animals.
Tracking method: The tip of the nose, the center, and the root of the tail track three points and analyze the data corresponding to the three points at the same time, etc.
3. Diversified experimental process design
The software is openly edited for conditions such as time, area, speed, hardware, steps, events, etc., which is convenient for editing the experimental process mentioned in any literature.
4. Human-computer interaction verification
The software automatically saves the experimental process video, and the experimental video and analysis indicators can be played back simultaneously with the same window, verifying the unity of software analysis and manual calculation, and ensuring the authenticity of the analysis results.
5. Rich statistical indicators
The software can analyze more than 200 indicators such as visit times, stay time, percentage, moving distance, speed, rotation between regions, trajectory diagrams, time series diagrams, heat map, and event relationships of each quadrant or area;
6. GLP management
The software has the function of rights management, the administrator assigns the experimental user account and manages the user rights; reviews the operation of the experimenter
7. Strong compatibility and scalability
Strong compatibility: It can be used as a platform with similar products of other brands at home and abroad. It is convenient to expand and upgrade the platform in the future, and the secondary expansion software will no longer cost;
8. The software is allowed to be installed on multiple computers, supports online and offline video analysis, and facilitates data indicator statistics;
9. Data indicators: open arm, closed arm central area: distance, time, number of entries, incubation period
Some published articles
1. The Effects of 4-Methylethcathinone on Conditioned Place Preference, Locomotor Sensitization, and Anxiety-Like Behavior: A Comparison with Methamphetamine
2. Effects of lavender essential oil on the behavior of sleep-deprived rats and the content of ghrelin and leptin in serum
3.Study on TCM Syndrome and biological mechanism of central fatigue based on mitochondrial biosynthesis
4.Effect of lavender essential oil on psychological fatigue in rats and its biological basis
For more literature, please consult: 400-016-4066
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters