1. The behavioral trajectory tracking system of larval zebrafish
A high-throughput complete system dedicated to tracking the behavioral trajectories of larval zebrafish in multiwell reaction plates
1. Product description:
The Zebrafish Behavior Tracking System is a complete solution. It consists of a zebrafish observation box and a computer pre-installed with an animal trajectory tracking system (including test & hardware control module and multi-observation area module). It can complete the trajectory tracking and activity measurement experiments of zebrafish embryos, juveniles and adult fish.
The zebrafish observation box has a large expansion space, is compatible with optogenetic components, and is compatible with various types of well plates, such as 96 wells, 48 wells, 24 wells, etc., Petri dishes:
● Porous infrared backlit tray (fits any standard micro-reaction plate)
● High quality infrared firewire camera
● TTL controlled white light source (can automatically switch on and off according to time)
More than two observation boxes can be controlled to expand the number of observation objects.
View is stable and reliable
To ensure a stable view, the zebrafish behavioral trajectory tracking system is equipped with a shock-resistant base to reduce image shaking that occurs in the experimental setup. A high-quality camera and a viewing box with a new visual design avoid angular distortion at the edge of the hole. In addition, the backlit flat trays provide even light to each well and avoid shadows. The combination of IR backlight and IR camera allows the system to obtain reliable tracking images in dark conditions. These features above ensure a reliable and stable view of each hole.
Large operating space for easy operation
The Zebrafish Behavior Tracking System is a plug-and-play device: just connect the observation box and the computer with a control cable, plug it in, and you can use the system for experiments. The opening range of the zebrafish observation box is large, and the baffle can be lowered to the minimum to prevent vibration, and it is more convenient to replace the micro-reaction plate according to different experimental requirements. The flat plate tray ensures that each well can be fixed in the same position, so that the camera and each well can maintain the same orientation for more perfect viewing. The system can automatically generate the experimental template according to the selected well plate type, and supports the adjustment of the overall area rotation, spacing, and area size, which can help you quickly complete the experimental setup. The high-throughput zebrafish experiment has the characteristics of standardization, quick setup, stable identification, and high degree of automation, which greatly reduces the workload of experimental setup.
The vibration stimulation device is a new addition to the zebrafish behavioral trajectory tracking system. The device is built into the observation box, and discrete vibrational stimuli are generated by hitting the base of the microplate holder. At the same time, you can set 8 different levels of strength and define the number of vibrations in each stage in the acquisition software animal motion track tracking system. Both sound and vibration stimuli are elicited by the device through the flow of water in a micro-reaction plate, which can be used to study experiments such as evoking startle responses in animals.
2. Product features:
● Obtain accurate and reliable tracking data
● Automatic one-key identification of tracking targets, no need to manually set identification conditions.
● One-click save video and data collection.
● Automatically generate experiment settings, which is convenient and quick to start the experiment.
● Automatically control the light and light and dark conditions, simulating the alternation of day and night.
● Contains a stable control system to control the test temperature conditions (15-40°C), which can be cooled and cooled.
● Compatible with different microplates (6, 12, 24, 48, 96)
● Output time heat map, which can reflect the time distribution domain on the basis of the track, and the data is more intuitive.
● User-defined activity recognition thresholds, which can perform multiple results analysis for the same experimental process.
● The experimental results can be set to any statistical interval, for example, 1min can be resolved into two intervals of 30s, and the activity differences in the intervals can be compared.
● Event-coupling statistics function, such as statistics of all fast movements, fast movements after applying flash stimulation, including the presence or absence of fast movements, the number of times, and the duration.
● High acquisition rate, 30-60 frames per second.
2. Zebrafish Microvision Behavior Analysis System
The zebrafish microscopic behavior analysis system is a brand-new professional software system for the microscopic behavior of zebrafish embryos and larvae. It can measure parameters such as fetal movement, heart rate, blood flow, and morphology. At the same time, the measurement is based on files such as video and still images, and is suitable for high-throughput experimental research solutions.
Due to the short growth and development of zebrafish, their embryos are the best experimental subjects for toxicological testing. In just two days, zebrafish embryos can develop into larvae, and internal organs begin to develop within hours of fertilization. In the early stages of development, zebrafish are completely transparent and develop detached from the mother, so zebrafish embryos are ideal for study with video analysis software. Therefore, the Zebrafish Microscopic Behavior Analysis System is an easy-to-use non-invasive tool for zebrafish research.
2.1 Monitoring of zebrafish embryo activity
Embryonic activity in zebrafish such as tail curling (referring to tail flicks and convulsive behaviors) begins as early as 17 hours after fertilization. These activities can well reflect the development of the nervous system, and are also very sensitive to pharmacological or toxicological responses. With the Zebrafish Microscopic Behavior Analysis System, you can use a single video file to study the activity of multiple zebrafish embryos. The system can automatically identify embryos, select regions of interest within the embryonic chorion, and automatically measure embryo activity.
● Number of seizures – the number of times the embryo has moved
● Seizure frequency – the number of embryo movements per minute
● Convulsive activity – the percentage of time the embryo is moved (total measured time)
● Duration of convulsions – the total time it takes for the embryo to be activated
2.2 Heart rate measurement in larval zebrafish
By using the Zebrafish Microscopic Behavior Analysis System, you can select one or a series of video files for experimentation, and each video file can contain one or more juvenile fish. The system automatically determines the heart region of each juvenile fish and detects heartbeat activity. This method does not require fluorescent labeling and is simple and easy to operate.
▪ Heartbeats per minute (BPM)
▪ Heartbeats per second (BPS)
2.3 Blood flow measurement
Blood flow can be measured by microscopic counting methods, but this is time-consuming and labor-intensive. The Zebrafish Microvision Behavior Analysis System can measure blood and intestinal content flow based on your larval videos. You only need to select the blood vessel wall or part of the intestinal wall within the region of interest to measure its flow.
▪ Relative flow: blood and enteric activity
2.4 Measurement of morphological features
In addition to dynamically testing fetal heart rate and blood flow, the zebrafish microscopic behavior analysis system also allows you to easily monitor the morphological development of zebrafish by analyzing images of larvae. You can intuitively define the distance or area you are interested in. After calibration, the Zebrafish Microscopic Behavior Analysis System can automatically measure the length and area of the measured area. This way you can easily determine tail length, eye size, pericardial area, or any other measurement parameter (which can be customized according to actual needs). By using images from different time points, you can monitor the growth and developmental abnormalities of zebrafish larvae at any time.
3. Animal adult fish experiment solution
The animal trajectory tracking and analysis system is an experimental system that can automatically track and record the position information of zebrafish according to the body shape characteristics of zebrafish, using unique recognition operations, and can complete a variety of maze experiments, such as T maze, position preference experiment, open field experiment, etc.
Proprietary zebrafish identification method, which can distinguish the head and tail orientation of fish. Treating zebrafish behavioral recordings separately from rodent identification greatly improves the stability of fish identification and makes the data more accurate.
The animal trajectory tracking and analysis system can automatically identify zebrafish with one key, and track and record the head, back and tail of zebrafish at multiple points, and automatically obtain trajectory information data, such as movement distance, speed, time, time percentage, The total accumulation time; the area can be customized partition, the location data in each partition can be counted separately, and the order relationship and the number of times of entering different partitions can be counted separately.
For example, in the T-maze experiment, there are three arms of ABC, and the sequence of A-B-C, A-C-B or B-A-C selection paths and the number of entries can be separately counted.
Various external conditioned stimuli, such as sound, light, and vibration stimuli, can be automatically controlled through a software system.
1. The system collects video through an infrared digital camera to achieve location tracking and activity monitoring.
2. The system can observe no less than 100 areas at the same time. You can set the angle rotation, resize, etc. for multiple observation areas at the same time. You can set multi-dimensional calibration;
3. The number of embryonic convulsions can be measured – the number of embryo movements, and the frequency of embryonic convulsions – the number of embryo movements per minute;
4. Equipped with a flip-up front panel to ensure a better operating space. If other design methods are adopted, it is deemed that this condition is not met;
5. Equipped with TTL-controlled white cold light source, which can adjust the intensity of white light waves, ranging from 0-4000lux;
6. The software supports custom start-stop events, mutually exclusive events, and point events, allowing independent manual marking and recording of events, that is, after collecting the activity, you can Select to control the video playback speed, such as 0.5 times, 0.25 times, etc., to record the same video multiple times.
7. The size of the 96-well microreaction plate that the system can use is 14.5 x 13.0 cm, which is compatible with ANSI and SBS standard translucent infrared microreaction plates;
8. It can give the number of heartbeats per minute (BPM) and the number of heartbeats per second (BPS) of each fish;
9. Configure point-source vibration stimulation, which can automatically apply vibration levels through the control system, and eight levels of vibration stimulation can be customized;
10. Equipped with a temperature control device, the temperature can be controlled at any temperature between 15 and 40 °C, and the temperature control noise is small; the beating times of the atrium and ventricle of the fish can be calculated separately.
11. The recording and analysis software can be installed on any computer. The software is activated by a dongle and can be switched between multiple computers.
12. The system can export the original trajectory data and statistical analysis data, and the export format is xls or txt file;
13. The system can directly output the results of trajectory map and heat map, and can adjust the chromatogram and scale of the heat map;
14. Tail length, eye size, pericardial area, or any other measurement parameters can be determined, and the measurement range can be customized according to actual needs;
15. The system can set the hidden area. When the target is observed for the hidden area, it can automatically locate the hidden target without losing the data of the target position; it can automatically identify the entering or swimming behavior.
16. The recorded data and the original video can be viewed visually under the same interface, and the positioning data can be directly dragged to display the current video position.
17. Support viewing location data in different time periods, and you can select the last location time field to display the location track of this part.
18. Support location heat map, you can customize at least 3 different types of color gamut, such as red-yellow-blue, yellow-green-blue, etc.
19. Equipped with zebrafish T-maze, which can be used for adult fish T-maze experiments at the same time. The specifications are 20cm long, 6cm wide and 10cm high. With infrared backlight, the brightness is adjustable.
20. Zebrafish adult fish observation tower: specification length 30cm*width 30cm*height 20cm, equipped with observation stand, adjustable height 80cm-220cm. Removable and suitable for open field experiments with rodents.
21. High-definition camera, acquisition frequency 30-60FPS, resolution 1920*720, adjustable focal length: 4mm-8mm.
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment, please contact our company for specific parameters.