Rat tail light pain tester
The light thermal tail flick method, also known as the light thermal tail flick method or the radiation thermal tail flick method, is based on the principle of irradiating a beam of light onto the tail of a mouse to generate a heat harvesting effect, causing local warming of the tail and causing pain. When the pain threshold that the animal can tolerate is exceeded, the animal produces effective tail flick avoidance. This method is used to determine the level and changes of the animal's pain threshold, which is called the light thermal tail flick method.Pre-consultation
The basic principle of the rat tail photothermal pain analyzer is to irradiate a beam of light onto the tail of the mouse to generate a heat harvesting effect, causing local warming of the tail to produce pain. When the pain threshold that the animal can tolerate is exceeded, the animal will produce effective tail flick avoidance. This method is used to determine the level and variability of the animal's pain threshold, which is called the light tail flick method. When an animal feels pain, its tail will lightly tap the countertop, and the built-in sensor will immediately detect, stop timing, and turn off the light source. That is, the instrument will automatically record the reaction time and light intensity. The data can be exported through a USB flash drive.
The instrument has an adjustable intensity infrared light source, whose infrared light is mainly focused on the tail of the experimental animal through a parabolic reflector. During the experiment, the operator places the experimental animal on the instrument and places its tail at an infrared light source to receive stimulation.
The instrument is suitable for light tail flick experiments in rats and mice
1. The instrument adopts an 805nm infrared spot;
2. Total lighting power: 50w
3. Light intensity adjustment range: 1%~100%, step size 1%
4. The maximum illumination time is 60 seconds (to avoid burning the rat tail);
5. The minimum unit of timing is 0.01 seconds;
6. Timing method: Automatically detect and record the pain threshold without the need for manual stopping (automatic and manual options are available).
7. Trigger start: two methods: foot switch and screen trigger
8. Set the internal electric clock to run continuously for 10 years without time adjustment;
9. It comes with a USB interface and can export data to a USB drive.
10. Machine screen size: 5-inch touch screen
11. Screen resolution: 800X600dpi
12. The instrument has a grouping function and can store up to 4000 pieces of data (recorded data: group, serial number, experimental time, time, total time);
13. The instrument is equipped with one large and one mouse fixed tube each;
14. Input voltage: AC 110~220V ± 5%;
15. Maximum input power: 10W;
16. Instrument dimensions: 340 × two hundred and sixty × 135mm;
17. Weight: 3.5kg
This parameter is the basic parameter of the equipment. Please contact our company for specific parameters